In response to the heat predicted for this weekend, Brookhaven Town will be extending hours for all beaches and pools this weekend, July 20-21.
Town pools at Centereach and Holtsville will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 pm.
Ocean beaches, including Great Gun and Davis Park, will remain open until 6 p.m.
All other beaches will remain open until 7 p.m. These beaches include:
- Cedar Beach – Harbor Beach Road, Mt. Sinai
- Corey Beach – Corey Ave., Blue Point
- Shirley Beach – Grandview Ave., Shirley (spray park)
- Shoreham Beach – Valentine Rd, Shoreham
- West Meadow Beach – 100 Trustees Road, Stony Brook (spray park)
- Webby’s Beach – Laura Lee Dr., Center Moriches
Spray parks are also located at:
- Children’s Park – Central Parkway, Medford
- Robert Rowley Park – Patchogue Ave., Bellport
For more information, please call 451-TOWN or go to the Brookhaven Town Parks Department website: